Thursday, October 28, 2010

How Can I Hack My Sim

hypocrites STOP! The palm

Y a mare guys who apologize ... puddle of fake ass .... to stop a bit! the guy you cracka max your game and then he said "sorry ..." to wonder if he wanted to win!?

So now I throw in the "cat" hypocrites who think they have played poorly and earn a shot! delirium is serious! Poker is a game based on the technique and the chance then if it comes out like you want to complain is not shit!

I even walk back a guy too nice to me apologizing for my cracked KK with its 89 straight out ... I told him to stop apologizing if he had to return my chips and frankly if I lost I did not try to do preflop in the devil too ... it has approved. MUST TAKE HIS CHOICE!

But many do not like it ... Some losers are taken for "god" saying the same "you could even apologize qd ..." Delirium is !!!!! So gentlemen, if I come across do not apologize make me a bad beat me if I like you I would inflict a "sore bum then?"

We play poker to make / earn money while the other excuses are just pure hypocrisy of pseudo maths .. ASK FOR IT BECAUSE YOU GET THE ROUND IS SORRY! ;-)) LOL you are dreaming!

Must assume its "Call allin" as its "Raise allin" and think that by apologizing to the country gentleman is going to make you accept that the guy you take your round is a great bullshit. AND WHAT ARE THE SAME PLAYERS THAT YOU Stitch BLINDS AND YOU WILL DO EVERYTHING TO EXTRACT!


view the article, you soon to play against me eh? ... Atmosphere guaranteed - LOL ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment