Friday, October 15, 2010

Blaster Virus On 2wire

Medical Edge


I undersigned Dr Isabelle JUBERT, Ship's Surgeon, certify that the health status of the mission's scientific Smoothseafloor, does not This day-cons apparent medical indication to continue their mission. After two days, a little rough and nauseous, everybody eats and hydrates without difficulty ... see even with the great pleasure ..... first wave of atchoum and sore throat seems to be behind us.

I am a general practitioner replacement on the island of Reunion, Sport Physician and Physician mountain (winter season in the resort on the mainland). This is my first shipment on the Marion and ultimately the risks to the environment "seaman" are very similar to what I normally do ... The activities on board quickly become slippery and sometimes sports, as evidenced by some minor trauma and bruises.
Hospital of Marion is well supplied. A pharmacy, a hospital room with sea view and a consultation room / equipped including intervention of an old sterilizer in which I make banana cake.

Before the sessions dredges, I organized for those who wanted training workshops:
- Indication and use of a defibrillator.
- Presentation of Anne, our supermodel always ready for a little heart massage and sternal punch.
- Suture on chicken leg, the gift of Loïc cuisto.
- Introduction to subcutaneous, intramuscular and installation of infusion.
Thanks to the team for their participation active and warm. I now know I can count on good assistants. And especially thank you to my team to share their work and knowledge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment